During this uncertain and anxiety-inducing time, CloudSmiths is committed to communicating proactively and transparently with our clients, staff and other stakeholders as we navigate the complexities brought about by COVID-19.
We are taking a thoughtful and proactive approach to the situation which is subject to continuous review and amendment as things unfold.
CloudSmiths Priorities and Guiding Principles
We are addressing the situation focused on three key priorities:
- The health and safety of our staff and creating a safe workplace for them.
- Protecting our business and continuity of service to our clients.
- Do our part to contain the virus and flatten the curve for the benefit of our country and the world.
Whenever possible we will meet all 3 of these with each decision or action and have therefore actioned the following with immediate effect:
- All business air travel is suspended – this includes domestic and international travel.
- We continue to encourage employees to work remotely and have ensured they are supported with the best possible set up and connectivity. For those who prefer to come to the office, or cannot work at home we have taken all recommended steps to make our offices as safe as possible. In the event of office closure, and if there is a need, we will rent a co-working space. All company and client events have been converted to virtual events or webinars.
- We will not attend large group meetings or events.
- Anyone travelling from outside the country will not be able to come to our offices.
- Our vaccination policy encourages all employees to vaccinate against COVID-19 per the government roll-out plan.
- We will honour our commitment to our clients by adapting to the evolving circumstances.
We are confident that we will continue to deliver the highest levels of performance, availability and security to you and we take comfort from knowing that Salesforce was built to handle moments like this.
As we go forward, we’ll be sure to keep you updated, and know that we always value your questions, ideas and feedback.
Spread the message.
Stop the virus.